- 1. Navigation tool. By means of them you can operate within current data spreadsheet:
(See also: How to configure the display of service information)
- a. Back to main panel - return to the main panel from any place of current spreadsheet
- b. Back to current spreadsheet - return to the first page of current spreadsheet
- c. View settings - increase/decrease font size, change table view mode, font style, show/hide additional information about meta elements of the page. About last of the above - you can show/hide additional info
- i. Page load time
- ii. Page title
- iii. Charset
- iv. Keywords
- v. Description
- vi. Author
- vii. Cache control
- viii. Robots
- ix. Canonical url
- x. Integration with OGP/social networks
All of it could represent valuable data on one screen without overloading it with information
- 2. Short info about account owner, last login time and log-out button
- 3. Search by. Really useful and powerful possibility to filter and select any pages of indexed website. You can use just one of them or all of them simultaneously to filter any pages by some criteria. For example
you can filter pages by any symbols/words in page url or any text in inbound/outbound text link, or by page keyword, etc., etc., etc. , or by all of it at once. You can also combine it with page status, response code
results (next description) results. (See also: How to use Search properly)
- 4. Filter by status/response code. This works in pairs or independently with "Search by" fields (see previous point). Just select page status or page response code you are interested in and see all pages with this
status/code. If status is selected, not necessary point out code and vice versa. (See also: How to find and view all website broken (404) pages, How to find and view all website redirects (30x))
- 5. Search button/ advanced search button. Search button - start search process itself, advanced search button - show/hide panel with advanced criteria. By default you can see 3 fields: inbound url, page url,
- 6. Result page number. By default, result view contains 1000 pages. If test result have more pages they will be splitted by several result views.
- 7. Inbound links quantity. Each page has inbound and, most probably, outbound links. In this column you see inbound links quantity.
- 8. Page url. Just page url with some additional information by default such as: page load time, meta page title. Additional info could be extended/reduced as it has been mentioned in 1.c
- 9. Actions pane. When you hover over this pane, you can see additional operations which can be done.
- Open url in new browser tab
- Create new filter - let's imagine situation that the page is not of interest to us and can be throw out of the process without any harm for result. For example "print page" or "e-mail to the friend", etc. We can
create filter and ignore pages like that from the crawl process. The detailed information will be enclosed below, here just briefly info.
- Find url in outbound - find this url in outbound links the other pages of this website
- Find url in inbound - find this url in inbound links the other pages of this website
- 10. Outbound links quantity. Each page has inbound and, most probably, outbound links. In this column you see outbound links quantity.
- 11. Redirected to. If page is represented as redirect, here we will see this redirect.
- 12. Page status/response code. Shows page status and response code.
So, if we click now on any of page URL we will be able to see full information about this one exactly page with all inbound/outbound links, anchor text, their status, response code, redirects, anchor text and does they closed by
follow/nofollow. See detailed information in the next part.